Why should I have BreezeWays install a new unit?
Installing new air conditioning and heating is a big investment, so we want to make sure you’re getting the highest quality installation possible. Our Comfort Specialists are the best around because they aren’t just salesmen, they were promoted from our install team. This ensures that you are getting information from an expert with first-hand knowledge of what they are selling. They are trained to ask the right questions so we can build a customized proposal that fits your needs as well as your budget. Below are some of the other advantages of choosing BreezeWays:
- Free estimates
- Our 28 point install Quality Checklist – After the job has been completed, we review the checklist to ensure all the proper steps were taken for a top quality installation.
- Our NATE Certified Install Team (What is NATE?)
- How BreezeWays is Staying Green
- All of our ductwork is done in-house and is custom built for your home.
- Looking for a particular brand? Check out the Brands We Install
- Extended Warranties – Don’t worry about your system giving you problems a few years down the road. Ask us about our extended warranties and we’ll have you fully covered up to 10 years!
- Financing – Interested in financing your new unit? Find out what your options are with a Trane, or call us and ask what financing promotions we are running.
- Other Benefits of installing with BreezeWays